Thursday, March 3, 2011

Intuitve thought on the tv chararcter...HOUSE!

Good Freezing Morning to all today and congrats to my son Chris on his terrific first radio show last night on the Para X Internet Radio!

I had a great time with Chris and want to thank him for allowing me to be his first guest! And I also want to thank all of our friends who know us from my previous radio show, Angels On Call, on Sirius/XM as well as the fan of our last years docu-reality tv show in Syfy, Mary Knows Best," for tuning into Chris' show last night

And now I'd like to answer a question and thought presented to me by a very intuitve woman from Georgia my friend, Rhonda.

Rhonda wrote me on my Facebook page and told me not to forget to watch the new episode of House on Fox on Monday night because Rhonda knows I'm crazy about the show and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Hugh Laurie. But even more, the character he plays" House!"

Below please read my intuitive reply to dear Rhonda and well as for you!

As for Monday's episode of House! I didn't like the ending...it made me feel sad because I can see where it's going. Oh, of course they may decide to do a 180 and make a different turn of events at the last minute and they may have actually taped two different versions of the next episode that they will decide to air next. But, the way I see it intuitively going,  it looks like House will be single again and Cuddy will shortly be breaking off with him in order to make sure He doesn't lose another patients life because of their romantic relationship. :{

I just wish the character House would stop being so OCD when it comes to Cuddy! I love him being OCD when it comes to being a Dr., but they should write his character as being able to find love and not being so lonely forever! House's character reminds me so much of me I guess is why I want him to find LOVE! No, I'm not a genius Dr. who has all the answers...but my life and intuitive gifts has made it almost impossible for me to be in a lasting romantic relationship because, like House, I can't lose my perspective on the universe if I get caught up in romantic drama...And lastly, I think that Hugh Laurie must be extremely inituitve and possibly very psychic in order to play the part of Dr. House so well! I want him cloned for me!

4 comments:

  1. Michael and I have had many discussions over the years about what they call the 'Moonlighting Curse'. Since the writers screwed up that show, they have been wary about writing a couple into a romantic relationship. I think this is silly. If they were clever House and Cuddy could have a great relationship. Two other current shows are having the same dilemma, Bones and Castle.. Bones gave the audience some romance only to have it actually be a coma induced fantasy. Castle might actually get it right. We can only hope. There have been several shows (not for a long time) that got it right. McMillan and Wife and Hart to Hart. I'd like to think that the writers, which are very good could keep them together without the fear of messing up the shows dynamic. I'll be hoping a good outcome for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night's episode was brilliant...
    Hugh Laurie was recently a guest on the Ellen Degeneres Show and
    he is quite impressive...highly intelligent, graceful and charming.
    I agree with Mary's assessment about him possessing a strong intuitive ability. There is definitely more to Mr. Laurie than meets the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for next week's episode of House. I know I will be on the edge of my seat just from the preview. Mr. Laurie is a very special person and I to feel that he is very intuitive!

    ReplyDelete